Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Start with Science1

These time Prashant sir was with us and as I went in the room all my student give me science 1 and said you have teach us only these today because they are having test in school I start teaching them and sir saw me and I told to sir that you’re subject is going on sir and then sir set down with us and told now I will teach and sir teach them in such manner that I also get the point that how to teach now to them they were happy they get everything means there base was teach by sir so after that what I teaching to them would get it in a fast way and a good manner and start giving answer of my every question then I was happy and they told me that they are ready to give a test thank you sir.

1 comment:

  1. Abhilash I saw you trying very hard to teach the children and I appreciate that. But I must also suggest that whenever you go there, you should go prepared thoroughly. Teaching kids is one of the most noble yet a very tough profession. Sometimes even a small mistake from the side of teacher can cause the loss of interest of his student from the concerned subject. Therefore understand what difference your effective teaching may create in their life. Good Luck....

    Prashant B Pandey
    Physics and Chemistry Faculty
    International Baccalaureate Program

    ReplyDelete