Sunday, February 20, 2011

Painting the life



These time we went to vanvas ashram swami sir were with us and we were told that we have to teach them painting and as I was absent before the cas activate day so I was not knowing what we have to teach in painting and these time my dad and mom come with me and then they speak with swami sir about my study then we went inside before we start aditi told that there exam is near so we will teach them for ½ hr then we will start painting what you all say then we answered way not so we teach them for ½ hr then hyunju and dasom start painting 1st and then we all and it was so fun I start doing painting whit my student so it was a wrong technique so aditi showed us the right one and then we began and till end I did not get a good painting but my students painting was good than me so then I start to make a finger print on the page and to join me my student come on some page then all of us so there is all of us finger print on a page and we stick that page in are class

1 comment:

  1. Dear Abhilash,
    Learning is a continuous process. We learn from each of our action. Your interest and involvement in the activity of teaching art to the children of the ashram was good. Keep it up.
    All the best.

    Swami Prabhuling

    ReplyDelete