Thursday, February 24, 2011

1st test of my student


This time we went with Ajay sir, He did not know the rote, so I picked up sir and reached there and other students were waiting for us then we started to teach our students.  In last class we did study for ½ hr. only. So I started it to continue and taught them the whole chapter and that time we started the new chapter in English- Things around us. Students were asking me after every 10min, that when will be the painting class again? we had more fun that time, so I told them, it will be continue soon then I took a small test on the previous chapter and they scored 18 out of 20. I was so happy that my student had just missed one answer and other all were right. That time I could not express my felling.



Learning outcome: The teacher fill more proud then the student if he score good marks

1 comment:

  1. You, Abhilash really did excellent job, you teach the children like an experienced teacher and your easy approach to make understand the subjects clear.

    Keep it up.

    All the best,

    Ajay Kumar.

    ReplyDelete