Thursday, March 3, 2011

cas to explain

This time we went to old age home. With us there was Anil sir. I reached 10min late, When I reached, I saw my all classmates had sited under the tree. I was shocked because I thought all of them must be started their work and then I remembered that all of them told me to bring the laptop with me. So we can show them a movie, so I thought that they must be waiting for me. As I went to them and asked them, “what happened? Way are you all out?” then they told that we were not allowed to move in. Then I asked, “We come every time here so way are we not allowed today?”  Then, everyone told me that they were having some function then I said, “Ok”. Than Anil sir told us as we have come, we will help them in their work. Than we convinced the people of old age home too much. But they were not listing us. They were telling that they had finished all the work. Then sir said them that we will be the part of your function. Still they replied. “No”. Than we stayed there for some time and came back....

Learning output: We should check every time before going to any place.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi ! Abhi
    It was good to see you on time for CAS Programme at Old Age Home.
    Life never gives all the things we want, so never mind whatever happened over there!
    We tried our level best to involve ourselves with them but due to some strange reason administration was unwilling!
    Anyway, there is always next time.
    Keep it up!
    Anil Kashyap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abhilash.

    I am glad to see your enthusiasm. While working on your CAS activity,I would urge you to observe and learn from your class mates who have been doing it for some time now. Share ideas and collaborate. That is the best way to go about it.

    Carry on with the good work you have started. Also, put in the learning outcomes in the way I have showed in class. They must be highlighted. In the above case, even though you were not able to pursue your activity, you must have learnt something. Please phrase it.

    CAS Coordinator

    ReplyDelete