Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Teacher play a big role in student’s life.

This time we were with Vijayalaxmi madam and it was more fun.  Aditi and I had exchange the student this time and in that Aditi have to teach English to my student and I have to teach maths to her student but the student told me that they have test on Monday and they have to learn Marathi and I was not knowing Marathi because it in high level then madam took the student of the 8th and started teaching them and in that one boy was of 6th class and he was waiting so I called him and started teaching as I finished teaching him he told me that I want to make the answer simple so I told him the points of every answer and then by using that points he make his own answer and then as  madam  finished teaching them and  asked him why did you did you not undershoot it before and then he told us that A  new teacher taught  them so they did not understood. Through this I came to know that teacher play a big role in student’s life. Madam check the answer of my student and I showed them a video titled Lead India and then Chinmay, Mukul, Agam came with some games like badminton, carom, etc. and I have brought coke the children we drunk coke and then the students which were with mam went to Aditi for English and one come to me so I took test of both and then said good bye to them.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Abhilash,
    Your reflection is not up to the mark. You didn't mention any learning outcome in your reflection.
    Pl. rewrite it.

    Vijayalaxmi Ma'am

    ReplyDelete