Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 2 with Deepshri mam


 
Today was my second day of experiment with colour, I thought of making something new for my class notice board. It was difficult but with the guidance of Deepshri madam I mixed two colours. That was next step, that we have learnt  before, so then we took two colour on one brush and then just made round with it on the paper in different pattern and we got many shapes in the same pattern I have made many things like peacock, flowers, trees and many more in father. But it was fun. Doing this work with our classmates and when we came up, we put it on our class notice board and it was looking so colourful that whoever would see it in our class display Board; he/she would come and appreciated us for our work. Every teacher in our school has appreciated us.



Learning output: I come to know that colours are so fun to use and they give a message to every one in different style.  
           

No comments:

Post a Comment