Monday, March 7, 2011

Started to learn painting


Today I went 1st time for painting I have not done it before  and not much before  coming to these school but these I was thinking that I am going to do something different because I have heard by some people that painting is your imagination and colour of your mode but by seeing all colours I thought that It have been changed my mind set for a day because when Deepshri Mam taught us a new technique of painting named  stork painting and then when I touch colour after so many day I feel so good and I have started making something and in that some new and

new idea start coming in my mind and then we all have made many things and then we have clean our table and went to home and told  every thing’s to my roommate and he appreciated my work He said I am lucky to be a part of this painting work.  I love painting and in future I will try to make greeting cards for the children of ashram and they will feel good.             

No comments:

Post a Comment