Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I learn to teach


It was a great day along with Purva mam in the ashram and we were going to teach them what we learn in class CAS by Deepshree mam and some subject so as we have to teach them for half an hour in science these time I have prepared everything in science which I was going to teach them. Prashant sir advised me to go prepared before teaching the children and it was really simple to teach science the way Prashant sir told me and main things was to make them understand  they  have done lots of things in that half an hour and they told me they have understood everything . They also asked me how to write the paper and were to use because and other basic thing and I have taught them all this things, how to solve and how to take simple marks .Meanwhile others have started there painting but they keep asking me these time they were more interested in the study and marks I was happy and came the happiness which the teacher gets when there student get good marks  and then we started painting  and I told that the painting will be  good when your imagination is there in the painting. They made good painting then we showed it to Purva mam and then we said good bye to them and came to our home.    

2 comments:

  1. Hi Abhilash,

    I was happy to see that you came well prepared to teach your student. It was nice to see the satisfaction on your face after teaching your student.

    All students really enjoyed the painting session with you and your friends.

    Overall it was a good work. Keep it up.

    With best wishes
    Purva Jha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abhilash,
    Nice reflection! I know it was a difficult task, but you did good job. You know abhilash with hard work only you can enjoy teaching and learning.
    All the best.

    ReplyDelete